1. List all problems in the world that are major causes of ill health, environmental, disasters, economic disasters, conflicts, wars, bigotry abuses, sadism, child abuse, memory loss, marital abuses, toxic soil and nature from manufacture and use of plastic and synthetic with resultant diseases; tree deaths and diseases in every country from pollution and from dangers of surveillance which distorts atmosphere.
2. Create jobs to end each problem.
3. Test all adults and see if they have qualifications, inner drive and talent for specific jobs that end problems.
4. Redirect populations into those jobs.
5. Closely monitor those jobs and see if the most effective solutions are being applied.
6. Create a monthly magazine which presents the world problems and the progress being made toward solving them and the most innovative and successful solutions.